Easy to use, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have - Friday 29 July 2016 marks the last day that users can get a free upgrade to the Windows 10 operating system from Microsoft website, but however with this disc you can do the update and install Windows 10 forever.
Here we have an Bootable DVD with Windows 10 32 / 64 bit on it in MBR (Master Boot Record) format.
To be clear, this DVD is not made by Microsoft. It is only the Windows 10 ISO image as a bootable DVD.
This DVD is for upgrading or re-installing Windows 10 on 32 / 64 bit computers - You need to already have a Windows 10 License, it wont be included.
I'll repeat, this DVD does NOT include a product key (which is not required for qualifying upgrades - Check Microsoft Website for details).
- Installing Windows 10 can be difficult for someone who does not know what they're doing. Only install Windows 10 if you are comfortable with the process and have FULL understanding of which computers qualify for the free upgrade to Windows 10.
- If upgrading a system from Windows 7/8 - you need to upgrade to Windows 10 from within the operating system itself - do not boot from the DVD if you are upgrading a system from previous versions of Windows.
- Once installed, the DVD can also be used for booting and repairing the system.
- This DVD contains the files to install a new copy ( clean installation ) of Windows 10 or upgrade an existing system of Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 to Windows 10.
- The version (Home/Pro) will depend on your existing operating system or Windows 10 product key that you already have.
...And remember to Backup your files before doing any sort of Windows Operating System install.
Windows10 Home & Professional Bootable DVD - TechGuy4u
- Product Code: Win10
- Availability: In Stock